The films were initially created for use on the Genetic Counselling module of the MSt Genomic Medicine course at Cambridge University in April 2017, though they can be used on future courses.
The series of instructional videos include:
- Taking a Family Tree (7'46")
- Genetic Risk Assessment (6'45")
- Taking Consent for Genetic Testing (7'14")
- Giving Genetic Testing Results (4'10")
- Family Communication (4'01")
- Follow Up (3'00")
Society and Ethics Research Wellcome Genome Campus (2016). Genetic Counselling in Action role play videos. Available at: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLicKqIwYPVo46bNuEKhJ1_8oCCGd6nsDs [Accessed: 21 February 2018].